Job Summary: A leading title company and protector of property rights, seeks a customer service oriented professional to join our team. Prior title, escrow, banking or real estate experience a plus, but our primary goal is to discover someone who can handle the pressure of a fast paced office with a smile on their face and has a friendly, can-do demeanor.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Main contact for client questions for the title department in regards to insurance, taxes, title work, foreclosures and legal documents.
- Gathers documents and processes paperwork required for preparing property profiles.
- Inputs data from orders received into the production system for the use of the Title Examiners.
- Reviews information for accuracy and compares to current property tax records, pull maps, and other pertinent data.
- Research and/or record documents and to administer the recording processes in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists the title staff by performing general supports tasks to maintain department efficiency, which may include filing, typing documents, and deliveries.
Qualifications and Skills: This position will require an individual who possesses the following:
- Must possess proficiency with all aspects of Word, Windows, Excel and technology in general.
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Must be able to handle the pressure of a fast paced office with a smile on their face.
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-discipline, an aptitude for making good decisions and works efficiently under deadlines.
- The ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- The ability to coordinate and administer multiple projects.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.