We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us; however, in order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide – When you sign up for a Title Financial Corporation service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, and address information). For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt-out of combining such information.
- Log Information – When you use Title Financial Corporation services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User Communications – When you send an email or other communication to Title Financial Corporation, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content, and advertising.
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network.
- Developing new services.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt-out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Title Financial Corporation may not be able to provide those services to you.
Title Financial Corporation only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Title Financial Corporation in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a)satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Title Financial Corporation, its users or the public as required, or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Title Financial Corporation employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Title Financial Corporation processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use Title Financial Corporation services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct, or delete users’ personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
Title Financial Corporation regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Title Financial Corporation’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website or by writing to us at:
Title Financial Corporation
195 S Broadway
Blackfoot, ID. 83221
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Title Financial Corporation’s Policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Title Financial Corporation and an individual.
Changes to This Policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this website or at:
Title Financial Corporation
580 S. Broadway
Blackfoot, ID. 83221