- Information You Provide – When you sign up for a Title Financial Corporation service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, and address information). For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt-out of combining such information.
- Log Information – When you use Title Financial Corporation services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User Communications – When you send an email or other communication to Title Financial Corporation, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content, and advertising.
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network.
- Developing new services.
Choices for Personal Information
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a)satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Title Financial Corporation, its users or the public as required, or permitted by law.