To Access the CCR’s and Plat Search, You Will Need to
• Do not click on suspicious emails, attachments, or links.
• Keep your operating system up-to-date on all devices.
• Install antivirus software on all devices and keep it up-to-date.
• Keep your firewall turned ON.
• Turn off, lock, or set to “time-out” when your computer or device is not in use.
• Use strong passwords and change them every 90 days.
• Do not use personal information for passwords.
• Use individual employee accounts, not shared emails accounts.
• Be careful of what you download.
• Avoid websites you don’t trust.
• Do not send wire instructions or other business-sensitive data to or from a personal email account.
• Encrypt all emails containing wire instructions or other business sensitive data.
• Use only secured email accounts and avoid using free, web-based email accounts for business communications.
• Be aware that the email accounts of other parties to a transaction may be unsecured or easily hacked.
A Title Financial Corporation Company
All Rights ReservedTitle Financial Corporation © 2022